


We had a fun Halloween. Isaiah was sick the whole day before with a fever, and a soar throat, but in the morning he was all better. I watched him all day and made the decision he could go trunk-and-treating. Around Holland some churches have what they call trunk-and-treating. The whole parking lot is filled with rows of cars and people handing candy out to the kids. We went to Ridgepoint Community, and they also had the famous Holland street perfomers inside juggling, characature artist, balloon man, and a super cool kid doing these cool yo-yo tricks. We have it on video, we'll post that soon. The kids had a lot of fun, and now the day after Halloween, they are looking at their candy as if it's gold. Natalie didn't want to wear the princess costume when we were getting the kids in their costumes, so we put on her the MSU cheerleader outfit I found at a consignment shop. I put the dress on her to show Phil and take a picture after we got home. Of course, she was willing then. Oh well, it's good for dress-up. The jack-o-latern picture is of Natalie's, Alex's, and then Isaiah's. Good job Daddy for carving all three!
2 comments:
Putting your cute little girl in a msu cheerleading outfit is close to child abuse... hehehehe
They all look so cute! Tell them I love their costumes! I miss you all! Love you!
Aimee
Post a Comment