Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Isaiah's Christmas Program

Isaiah's Preschool Christmas Program was Tuesday morning. He did a great job singing and doing the right motions. All the kids were so cute saying, "Hi, Grandma!", right in the middle of the songs. One would start and then the rest would follow. Very cute!








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one good lookin' boy...his daddy must look even better. Mmmm.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! He looks so big! Give everyone hugs from me!

Love you all!
Aimee

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....I wonder who turtle power is?????
Cute pictures...The big smile one is sooooo Isaiah!!!!
Love,
Gramma

Anonymous said...

Lonnie Baxter here again. I've really enjoyed getting to know you through your blog. You've come a long way since your animal mockery (see archives "Dolphin Tricks" and "Duct tape rear").

Well, that's the beauty of blogging. I don't have anything to do with you but feel so close to you now. I'd like to exchange personal information sometime, like your address. Merry Christmas friend.

Ferree Bowman Hardy said...

Adorable pictures!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and will have a blessed new year!

Anonymous said...

Are you guys ever going to post again? Just put me out of my misery so I stop coming here.

Quit wasting precious cyberspace.

Your friend,
Lonnie