Friday, October 31, 2008

Tweeka Tweet

Well, for the first time ever, we actually went trick-or-treating as a family tonight. Typically, it's me (Phil), battling Michigan 40-degree, rainy, high-wind-blowing weather with numbers 1, 2, and 3. Okay, side note..Beth and I have found it much more convenient...and subtle...to refer to our kids as their arrival number in the family. Alex has caught on and is refering to his own siblings as numbers when he doesn't want them to know...time to use more clever tricks to out-smart our 7 yr old. Anyways...back to T&T-ing...after several years of T&T-ing until the first kid can't speak due to chivers and chattering teeth...we see that Michigan has the same, if not, warmer, weather than "sunny, warm" North Carolina for Halloween...go figure. I think the one reason we keep having kids is so that we'll always hear one of the kids prounce their "r's" as "w's"...hence, our post title. Here are some good pics capturing the night on the town and some pumpkin carving.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Thanks for sharing!!!!
Love to all,
Gramma

Brad said...

Who forced that poor little girl to where an MSU cheerleading outfit?....I guess Sparty finally had a reason to cheer this year....Don't get used to it...Go Blue!! (aren't you going to be Tarheel fans now?)

Looks like everyone had fun making some memories...

Take care,

Brad Roth

Phil and Beth said...

Well, Brad...only a select few get the honor to wear such an outfit. Are you still able to squeeze into your UofM cheerleading outfit? Tarheels??? No way. I'm spreading the Big Ten love down here. Great hearing from you. We'll have to chat soon.

Phil

The Bowman Blog said...

What great pictures! The kids are getting so big! Give everyone hugs for us! Not too long before I can give them myself! :)
Aimee