
Noah likes to suck on his fingers or his fist, but is a little unsure of the camera

What a smile!

Natalie loves being the big sister!

A happy Noah in his booster chair.

Noah surprised us one night when Phil and I went in to check on him after I had put him to bed. He was up on his arms looking around in his crib, and when we turned the lamp on he was all smiles. I guess he wasn't ready to go to sleep.
2 comments:
What a sweetie pie! Beth he is just adorable! I wish I could hold my breath for a boy, but I just don't think it is going to happen :-) Miss you!
Oh Beth he is so cute. I just want to pick him right up and love on him. I miss that baby stage! He looks just like a Bowman baby. To answer your question - Aaron and I will be leaving for Australia and New Zealand in one week. Aaron got an army bonus, so we used that and then some, but we are excited. Pray for safety please for us and the girls:)
Post a Comment