Friday, January 16, 2009

Noah News

Hi everyone! I haven't posted too many things about Noah lately so I think he deserves his own post. Here's a list of new things for the little guy as he gets close to his sixth month.

He is :
18 lbs.
Laughing
Rolling over
Eating cereal, vegetables, and fruit. But we haven't found a favorite yet.
Sleeping so nicely for Mommy. He loves his bed. I'll try to rock him and he gets fidgety, so I'll lay him down and immediately he'll start sucking his two middle fingers, and rubbing his hair, and then he'll do a little baby talk then fall asleep. Now, this doesn't happen all the time, but it's a good 90% of the time.

He loves playing with his feet.

He has just cut his first tooth on the bottom.

He loves his exesaucer.

He is sitting with help.

He is reaching for everything now! Whatever I have he wants while I'm holding him.

Our Noah Raymond































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable. It makes my heart sad to see him again. I wish you guys were closer! He looks so cute on the quilt. :) Love you guys!
Aimee

Ferree Bowman Hardy said...

Thinking about you guys, and there you are! I like the new look of you blog, and Noah is adoreable.
Ferree