Monday, February 23, 2009
Tremble
There are times when I am immersed in one thought over a period of time. Not that I am just thinking of one thing all the time, but that the one thing just keeps coming up in things I'm reading, or in songs, or just in conversation with people. It pops up in my mind while I'm driving or when I'm falling asleep at night; times where I am quiet. Lately, it's the thought of do I tremble before the Lord in my prayer times with Him? Do I tremble just thinking of the mighty God who saved me, or even the act of how He saved me; sacrificing His one and only Son! Do I tremble before the One who made this universe? He is the One I pray to, and yet there are times where my prayers are so simple. I feel as if I am inadequate to be in prayer with the Mighty God. Here is a song that I was reminded about through Angie Smith's blog, Bring The Rain. Like I said...it just keeps popping up!
No comments:
Post a Comment