Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Pictures

We've had a busy six weeks since the last post. The kids have been keeping me busy, and since we got Riley I have been putting a lot of attention to her too. Yes, I feel as if I am being pulled in multiple ways ALL at one time. Yes, it is overwhelming but I know that this won't be for forever. This is just a season. A season in our lives that we will miss as soon as it is over. I was reminded by Karen Kingsbury when I heard her read her short poem called, Let Me Hold You Longer, that I will be missing these times the last time they happen. Even though I look forward to the kids getting bigger so they can do things on their own, and they won't need me to do everything for them I will miss these sweet times. I love having this blog so I can look back and read about the changes in their lives, and see the pictures of them as they grow so fast.


So, in the last six weeks Spring has sprung here in NC and we have been enjoying the beautiful weather. Soccer has started for the boys. They are playing for the YMCA. My mom and Dale came for a visit last weekend for Easter. We enjoyed their visit with the boys heading to the Lowes Motorspeedway for a tour(Phil forgot the camera!), and the girls and Noah headed to the Concord Mills Mall. The next day we went to the NC Raptor Center. On Sunday we visited Calvary Church for Easter. Our Pastor and worship Pastor from Michigan is now pastoring the church there.


Enjoy the pictures! We miss you all, and are planning a trip up to Michigan in July! I'll try to post before that.:-) Time does go by so fast!

Soccer Time!







Alex playing for the Dynamos! Running hard!


Isaiah playing for the Sparks!


Easter Sunday








Visiting Calvary Church on Easter


The NC Raptor Center
























1 comment:

The Bowman Blog said...

LOVE the pictures! The kids are all getting so big! I can't believe how old they all look! Can't wait to see you in July!
Aimee