So my week starts off with a trip to the ER on Sunday afternoon. After we got home from church Alex decides to slam the van door on his thumb. He had to open the door to get his thumb out! So, after putting ice on it for awhile we decide he should get an x-ray to see if it's broken. He slammed the door right on the joint, and it had swelled pretty good. No bleeding thankfully. After an hour and a half of waiting in the ER waiting room with a lot of sickly looking people wearing masks, did I mention the swine flu is spreading fast around us, we walk out with only an ACE bandage thankfully. No broken thumb! Yea!
That night Natalie starts having diarrhea. Great! Phil leaves for Atlanta the next day, or as Alex calls it "Atlantica". Monday comes and Natalie is not doing well, Phil kisses me good-bye and I'm stuck with a sick little girl on my own until Thursday night. A few hours later Natalie is throwing up, remember swine flu, and Noah starts having diarrhea. Lovely! It is now Tuesday afternoon and Natalie has not thrown up since last night, and she is feeling a little better. Noah is having more diarrhea but is still playing.
To top it off I go to find Riley has covered herself pretty well with that wonderful red clay again! It has been rainy for the last couple days. I cleaned her up, and she is peacefully sleeping, and I have forgiven her. I should have taken a picture to add to my few below.
We'll see how the week keeps going here. I'll post more happenings if anything should arise.



3 comments:
Poor Beth - how I wish I could swoop in help you in times like these. I will be praying for you. I don't have four kids, but Aaron has often left me for business trips with sick kids. It's not fun;(
Praying for strength only God can give.
Love, Aimee
Oh Beth! I hope the rest of your week has been much better!!! He will take care of you and not give you more than you can handle! Love you! Jess
Post a Comment