Sunday, March 14, 2010

Warming up...

Spring is coming...We love the spring down here in North Carolina. Birds are singing, grass is getting green, trees are starting to bud, and daffodils are blooming!

Here are a few updates on our little boy becoming a big boy. Noah is definitely an outside boy. He LOVES being outside. When we come inside he kicks and screams for awhile. I'm thankful we have a fenced in backyard for our little man to play in. He LOVES playing with balls, and throwing anything that's in his little hand, and scares his brother's and sister when he is throwing anything in their direction. The words he can say are, "Mama", Dada", "Ball", "cuck"(for truck), "car", and his new word is "cracker" for anything edible. He is my climber, and will try to do anything he sees his older siblings doing. He gets into everything he can't get into when I'm the busiest. He can climb the steps but going down he thinks he can "step down" each step, which makes me nervous he will fall down the whole flight of steps. He was doing the backwards crawl down but nearly fell, and I had to catch him from falling which probably scared him, and is now doing the "step down". Since I don't want him going up and down the steps I have a gate at the bottom of the steps, and he has figured out how to go under the gate when he wants to bad enough. He is a good sleeper now. He is a good eater except anything with noodles. He is starting to dance to music, and he loves wrestling with his brother's and his daddy. He loves his daddy...especially when he comes home from work. Noah will run and give Phil a big hug!
I just got out the little potty seat. Just to start introducing him to sitting on it, and playing with the lid of course. We'll see how that goes.

Well...here are some pictures of our little man playing outside, and one of Isaiah in his first soccer game of the season. Alex is playing too. Enjoy the spring, and the birth of new things!


















6 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks nice out! Makes me itching to be in North Carolina at the end of the month! Save some nice weather for us :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new pics...would love to give all a hug!! Have fun with Barb and Dale!!! Mom

Jessica said...

Ohh..miss you guys! I would love to come down there for a visit! Keep up the updates my friend...I am working on mine more often too!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey, did Dad ever send you the fire trucks pictures???? I don't think I saw them on your blog.

The Bowman Blog said...

Noah is getting so big! What a precious little boy! Wish I could give him a hug!

Love you all
Aimee