Friday, May 28, 2010

All of May!


Isaiah's field trip to Patterson Farms to pick strawberries





Two of my boys





Mother's Day weekend







We dedicated Noah at church on Sunday.

After church we went to a park to take some pics of the kids












Natalie's preschool party for the last day of school

Today, I took Natalie to get a new hair cut.
She had been complaining of having long hair.
I think she likes it!
Then Phil took her out for a
special Daddy/Daughter "Date" night.
Her pick was ice cream.

We'll see what June has for us! Love you all!!!

2 comments:

Combs4 said...

Oh Beth - I love her new hair cut. It makes me so sad to see how big the kids are getting and that I don't get to see the wonderful people that I know they are turning out to be! I miss you my friend. Love, Lori

mommy moorefield said...

Thank you for the update! I've missed you so much!