

Can you say "Lord of the Flies"? (comment provided by Phil)



It's been quite hot here in beautiful Holland, Michigan the last week or so. We have been staying inside in our air conditioned house for most of the day, and then in the evening we have been playing outside. It's been tough for Isaiah since the first thing he likes to do after he eats in the morning is go outside and play. So, here's some pictures I took of Isaiah and Natalie as they played in the sprinkler. Alex was attending Avalanche Ranch Vacation Bible School every night this week at a church close to our house. He loved it! I'll have to put a video of one of the songs the kids learned as soon as I get some help.
1 comment:
This is the first time I have been able to look at your blog in months--- I love all of the pictures!!! Your kids are all so cute! We missed you this weekend at Papa and Grammas but are looking forward to seeing you Mon. Happy day-early Anniversary! Lots of love, Aimee
Post a Comment