Saturday, October 20, 2007

Crashing Wave

Bethany caught some rare video out at Lake Michigan yesterday. We had high winds and storms...so the waves were big. Watching this may make you a little "woosey" due to the wind shaking the camera so much. Watch closely in the beginning and you'll see a guy swimming in the water. Moments prior to the "big wave" crashing, this guy had jumped into the water at the very spot where the wave crashed. I'd like to say that this guy does not represent the general public of Holland...he's probably a Buckeye fan.

3 comments:

The Bowman Blog said...

At what point does "a little whoosy" get upgraded to "downright nauseating"? My cajun chicken pasta from T.G.I.Friday's just reintroduced itself....does that qualify?

Anonymous said...

Hey! Watch it!! It was probably a Michigan State fan!!!

Ferree Bowman Hardy said...

Awesome wave! How cool to see your video. Sounds like you had a great time at Mackinac--or however you spell it, too. On Wed. I'm going to Seattle. Brad and Joseph have the same birthday--Oct. 31, so mom/mom-in-law's gotta visit.