Tuesday, November 04, 2008
A New Look
Well, I can't believe I haven't done this earlier. I am one to rearrange furniture often, move an item from one spot to the next until I find that perfect place for it, and just buy something new just to have something new; I know bad habit. I finally got the "itch" to "rearrange" our blog. I had thought it was getting boring for awhile, but just hadn't done anything about it, too much else to do I guess. Today, I put things on hold to take care of our blog. I needed a change of pace today. I am always doing laundry, cleaning, picking up after my kids, my husband, myself. I am always going to the grocery store, which I did do today. My blog needed me. It had been crying, "change me!" for a long, long, time. I guess I do need to include this bit of "cleaning" to my list of domain items to take care of. So, here it is. Our new look to our blog. It's not as fancy as some blogs are, but hey I have four kids to take care of today. I will add more as I can, just to change things up a bit. Thanks for checking in on us. We love you all!
4 comments:
I love the new look, especially the adorable family pic. I have been in need of a good family photo for my blog! Hope you are doing well!Give our hellos to Phil & the kids.
Love it! I do that too, rearrange my furniture ALL the time. I get bored. Maybe my blog needs me too? Ugh, another thing to add to my "to do" list!
love the browns. feels so warm. hoping to revamp our look after the new baby is born. you inspire :)
Wow Beth! I am amazed! You will have to teach me how to do that--not that I would, honestly--I don't even post. :) Unfortunately, it is always the last thing on my list so never gets done. Saying that, I need to post! I have been taking lots of pictures--that is the easy part. It is sitting down and loading them all in that takes forever! Love to you!
Aimee
ps. I don't think I actually said it, the page looks really great. It makes me think of your home and makes me sad I can't just "come over"
Post a Comment