Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Introducing...

Our Dog Riley
We finally did it! We have been telling the kids for about three years now that we will get a dog when we move and get settled. Well, we didn't know that it would take this long! We are all excited to have Riley as part of our family. We picked her up this past Saturday, and she has been such a good dog at only six weeks old. Alex has really been a big help with her. He is playing with her despite the nipping at his pant legs, feet, and anything else Riley can get her teeth on. Isaiah and Natalie are staying clear of her when she is wound up. She does have moments when she is calm and just wants to lay in your lap. She takes long naps during the day so I have been able to get things done, and I don't always have to keep my eye on her. She is confined to the kitchen which helps keep Noah safe, and everything else laying around the house. Noah just stares at her when he sees her, and every now and then he will smile. We are all so excited to finally have our dog.







Other moments...


This is a boy who loves his baths!


Noah's first ride in a swing!



Mommy and Natalie wearing brown sweaters.
Who taught my daughter to pose like that?!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Riley is cute but the real cuties...Alex, Isaiah, Natalie and Noah!!!! Natalie does have the pose!

The Bowman Blog said...

Wow! I must say I am shocked! She is cute--I bet the kids are loving her. Good to see a pic of you Beth! You look great!

love, Aimee

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah! I haven't checked on anyone's blog in a while and I am so excited to see the new addition to your family! Oh my goodness is he cute! Have fun with him Beth - OK, here go the hormones, I'm crying(I miss you)!!!!!!!!!!!!Sigh.......

Ferree Bowman Hardy said...

Love the pics! You all look great!
Puppy is really cute, reminds me of the yellow lab Bruce had--plus all our chocolates (25 total). You'll enjoy the movie "Marley & Me" but don't watch the ending.