To my surprise last night I looked out the window from a distance and wondered why everything was white. I got up to look closer and it was snowing very heavily with about an inch on the ground already! Last nights snow was a lot better than what we had a few weeks ago. It totaled only about 2 inches, maybe three, and the schools closed! Alex was so excited! We had a great "snow day" here at home. The boys played outside in the morning, we did three crafts, had hot chocolate, took naps, and played video games! Here are some pictures from our snow day today and a few weeks ago.
Some Noah updates...
He had his six month check up and he is 18lbs. 10 oz, which is in the 50th percentile in weight. Phil and I were so surprised since all of our kids are Never in that percentile, always in the 90th or above! His length was in the 75th percentile, which is normal for our kids. He now has two bottom teeth. He cut his second about two weeks after his first. He is sitting by himself now. He does fall over occasionally while trying to reach for a toy. And he has graduated to solid poo's! Thought you all would want to know that one. He is eating a lot better than the first few weeks of solid food. Meaning, he no longer pushes it out of his mouth with his tongue. He now opens his mouth for me to put it in for him. So cute!
Thanks for checking in on us! Love you all!

Noah sitting by himself
Our First Snow Fall
Alex doesn't look too thrilled.








3 comments:
WOW! We don't even have snow right now here in MI (a couple of warm, rainy days took care of it all). I certainly didn't expect those pics to be from your yard when I saw them. Surprise Surprise! I enjoyed all the pics of the kids too...they are so big! I cannot believe Noah has 2 teeth already!
Wow that's a lot of snow! Cute pictures of your family, especially Noah! :D
Great pictures! Looks so fun! Give everyone hugs for me! Miss you all!
Aimee
Post a Comment